A forum to discuss Bible Translations

Is this version for real?

Discuss the Renewed Covenant and Paul's writings, or produce your own for discussion!
BlessYahowah

Is this version for real?

Postby BlessYahowah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm

A reader of my web site has asked me to weigh in with my two cents worth on the validity of the claims found on this site. According to the site's authors, they will pay $10,000 to anyone who can invalidate their translation of the Greek Messianic Writings.

I want to give my reader a responsible, reasonable, and - most of all - accurate answer. Because I am not familiar with the Koine Greek language except from what I've been able to glean from Stephen and Dr. Strong, I am hoping that some of you here might be able to help me out.

Thanks!
Last edited by BlessYahowah on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this version for real?

Postby TWTY-Admin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi Richard - you appear to have posted the same link twice. Your first link to the website goes to the same YouTube video as your "A Joyful Noise" link :)

And I could do with being $10,000 richer...
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

BlessYahowah

Postby BlessYahowah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks, Stephen. I have repaired the link above. It's this keyboard, I think. It only types what I type rather than what I meant to type. Stupid piece of junk ...

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

From the website, these being the terms to receive the $10,000:

Deceptive and ignorant words are cheap these days and "religions" are full of them! We know that our claims here will be ridiculed by many ignorant and arrogant "religious authorities," so, to give you confidence, we are putting up not just a unique "money back anytime guarantee" but an unheard of $10,000 guarantee on every copy of The Original Scripture E1 that says "To the first 'The Original Scripture E1' purchaser who finds a USA legally published more accurate english translation of the Original Scriptures published before 2010 AD, we will give you $10,000!"

This is just as deceptive as the "religions" they claim to be against, as these people know full well that this is an impossible task, and goading people by offering them $10,000 is far from one who follows the Torah.

Also, their http://originalscriptures.com/Chester_Beatty_P-46.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; page is incorrect too. :lol:

Edit:

I was also having a look at http://originalscriptures.com/YAHUWcanon_Chap._1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (which is just frankly horrible, to put it bluntly. A demented monkey on heroin could do better), and just look at their claims at the bottom of the page:

The Original Scripture E1 is the first truly accurate English translation from the original Scripture manuscripts in modern history! As you will see, they carry a wealth of eternal truth and Original Scriptural information never before available in our lifetime to the public or even to the best scholars! Welcome to the first and only truly accurate translation of The Original Scriptures - "The King's Covenant" (New Testament) in English history!
Most primary scholars will tell you "there are no true 'Original Scriptures' remaining!" That was true eight years ago, but no longer!

...However, our Savior assured us "heaven and earth will pass away before one YA or UW will pass away from The Word!" So where are these Perfect Scriptures? Modern scholars have never been able to produce them! Their lack of integrity or lack of love for Scriptural truth with the 13000 existing "near-original" texts disqualified them from handling the pure Word!

But now The Almighty has begun The Great Restoration, pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh! He has broken through our lack to save us! In late 2002 AD in the Middle East, a "seeker team" of youth ("youth shall lead them") found a 1970 year old library of true "Original Scriptures" carefully prepared for long centuries and sealed in tight clay jars, much like the Qumran Scrolls, which date from the time of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD! These precious documents are being presently studied in ernest in a secure location in the East. Among these, Restoration scholars have found and carbon dated 7 AbrAHUW and Aramaic "Original Scripture Scrolls", excluding Revelations, which come from the lifetime of the MalakiYA (Apostles) and our Savior YAHUW the Eternal Loving King of YAsarel(MeoschiYAach)! They are in 100% perfect agreement with each other! At last, His Perfect Word is Restored for you!

So basically, these unnamed people "discovered" a few more clay jars like those found in Qumran/around the Dead Sea, have hidden them "in a secure location", (in the east? Where, Asia?) and then are claiming that this translation is the only "accurate" one around. Well yes, especially when you conceal the supposed "manuscripts" you're working from, no one is able to check whether you're translating them correctly at all!

This is so ridiculously like how Joseph Smith brought about the Book of Mormon, I can only but laugh at how silly it all is. Oh dear.

Not to mention they've taken Yasha'Yah 11:6 completely out of context ("the youth shall lead them")

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

BlessYahowah

Postby BlessYahowah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

I just KNEW I could get a good answer here. Thanks, Stephen! Now, for a bit of comedy relief, check this out:

The gods of science have delivered another ear-splitting mind belch: they have "discovered" the gene responsible for man's predisposition to being religious. --> Religiosity Gene Dominates Society

Really, people? REALLY?! Who needs the Comedy Channel when we have the news feeds?

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

:lol:

Oh dear. People at least will never cease to amuse me

Noel

Postby Noel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi Stephen

Is the word Kainos (new) in fact not in the original greek in Matt. 26.28 ?
The KJV has it, but I notice your translation does not. Was it inserted by someone?

Noel

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

There are two early manuscripts that contain Matt. 26:28: Papyrus 37 (240CE), and Papyrus 45 (210CE), neither of which contain Kainos in the verse.

Later manuscripts have obviously interpolated kainos into Matt. 26:28 from Luke 22:20, which does contain kainos in the same speech as that seen in Matt. 26:28.

It should be noted that the earliest manuscript that contains Luke 22:20 (Papyrus 75) is actually dated to around 175CE, so the earliest evidence we have regarding the Messiah's speech at the Passover does indeed contain the Greek καινος/kainos in it :)

Noel

Postby Noel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 pm

So it was written by Luke, then. Do you consider this important or not? I know someone who would !!!!

N

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:21 pm

This is just another one of the discrepancies between the synoptic eye-witness accounts, so really isn't that important.

Although it probably doesn't help that in the discussion on this Passover meal in 1 Corinthians 11:23-34, it repeats the first 17 words of Luke 22:20 word for word in v25, although with a slight order change in the first 8.

All that really proves is how early the word was included in the story.

And yes, I also know of whom you speak. However, what they think on this subject is worthless, and will be until they at least learns how to read Greek, never mind translate it.

willbrinsonferguson

Postby willbrinsonferguson » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 am

I had been given one of the copies of "The Word of YAH, The King's Covenant, The original Scriptures E1" and I can see where they have clearly interjected opinion into their book. They have clearly made stuff up, then elaborate about it in notes, and interject it into their so-called translation of the Re-Newed Covenant. It is the worst so-called translation I have ever seen, yes worse than that of Joseph Smiths so-called translation of the Scriptures (I am not referring to his "Book of Mormon" but his rendition of the KJV). Their book is nothing more than a ridiculous attempt to Bamboozle people into buying their book, and or sending them money. Can you say cultism 101(!)? Sad but true.

They added a whole paragraph to the Book of Khawnoke[Enoch] in order to try and support their lunar Shabbawth theory. They also try to interject the Short Form of The Divine Name into every proper noun they could possible think to (far worse that the Sacred Name movement ever thought to). To show support for them interjecting the Short Form of The Divine Name(see page 17 in their translation) into as many proper nouns as they could fathom they show pictures of many existing ancient texts (pages 483-490), but they not once show the text they claim to have translated from. Their so-called translation as well as their theology is pure ludicrous. Don't just take my word for it, If you want to see for yourself a free PDF copy can be obtained at the following URL: http://yahuwnathan.files.wordpress.com/ ... venant.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only reason I keep the book is to show others just how ridiculous it is in order to keep them from having to buy it to find out. I got a free one because I am indigent.

This I will have to say about them though - of all the Bible translations that I have directly applied for a free copy from the translators they are the only one that sent me a copy much less answered me back in an email. While I can not say whether their true intent was due to love or not I can say that for the others to not even reply and give any reasoning as to why they could not afford to help provide their indigent Brother in The Anointed One which a copy of the Scriptures is not following the Gospel of LOVE nor the TORAH from which it is based either. But keep in mind that the Mormon will provide free KJVs. They gave me a free Black Leather Bond KJV (not Joseph Smith's rendition but the real thing) with a Topical Guide, Dictionary, Gazzetteer and Maps. Though I do not think highly of the KJV I will say that their kindness showed (as with the afore mentioned website), where many other Christian Denominations have lacked the display of brotherly love toward the poor. Most only show love toward those whom have (especially of those whom have more than that of themselves).

All said "this so-called Bible and the afore mentioned website is one to stay far from".
May,
YHWH bless thee and keep thee;
YHWH cause His face to shine on thee, and be gracious to thee;
YHWH lift up His face to thee, and give thee shalom.

Your brother in Y'hoshuah The Anointed One.

https://www.wuala.com/TheTexasRAT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Renewed Covenant”