I got this message twice :
Message subject: SALVATION FOUNDATION
Sent: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 am
Quote message Report private message Delete message
Dear Beloved In Christ,
I am Mrs Egobia Benjamin from Cape Verde,When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of three million five hundred thousand dollars in a Local Bank in Togo Lome.
I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to the cancer problem. From all indications the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use at least 80 percent of this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20 percent to take good care of your good God Given Home.
Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Try reply with your F ull Name:
State and Zip Code:
sex and age:
mobile phone number:
please relpy to my private mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours sister in Christ,