A forum to discuss Bible Translations

Osama - Dead

For General discussion about random things
TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Osama - Dead

Postby TWTY-Admin » Mon May 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Whilst I doubt people have yet to hear about this - the CIA has killed Osama Bin Laden.

Now we just have to fear what is to come after this. I expect that the retaliation by the Terrorism Community will be imminent and immense.
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

BlessYahowah

Re: Osama - Dead

Postby BlessYahowah » Wed May 04, 2011 5:56 pm

I think you are right to expect a backlash.

danshelper

Postby danshelper » Wed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Or, has he been dead for years and is this a "strategic" time to announce it? The story reeks of the all-too-familiar mixture of truth and lies: http://www.debka.com/article/20902

Some believe it's a big hoax:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pBPVkpmoeg

Theophilus

Postby Theophilus » Fri May 20, 2011 6:13 pm

FWIW, it appears to me that he's truly out of the picture since AQ is confirming the story. I was struck by how relatively impotent AQ itself had become, and ObL in particular, as the best he's been able to muster for years have been meancing audio tapes.

I'm wondering if this will accelerate NATO's withdraw from Afghanistan? My guess is that there is an awareness of the potential threat the Pakistani nuclear arsenal represts if/when the nation becomes controlled by a hard fundamentalist Islamic government. With that in mind, I'm guessing there is a strong interest in keeping an ability to intervene in the neighborhood, even if it were not out of Afghanistan.

Respectfully,

-Theophilus

Royce

Postby Royce » Sat May 21, 2011 2:31 am

Ahh, another funny topic. Seal teams got him, the man is known to have had dealings with the US gov, no photos or a photoshopped on of Osoma mixed with some real dead guy. And no body?
Why was a seal team in the dessert? Personally I think its another false flag attempt and it basically gives the US gov a reason to pass more crap laws like the patriot act that invade citizens lives and kill our freedom. Control... I doubt Osama had much to do with any of the so called "terrorist acts" that have been carried out in the last 20 years.

Return to “General Chit-Chat”