A forum to discuss Bible Translations

Welcome!

A forum for Announcements only
TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Welcome!

Postby TWTY-Admin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello all, and welcome to the new The Way to Yahuweh Forum.

This forum is mainly to discuss translations of Scripture, the Renewed Covenant, and Paul's Writings, but really, any other thing to do with Scripture (like commentaries from the Early Church Fathers, other Jewish/Christian Greek/Latin Literature, the Apocrypha, Psuedepigrapha, etc., etc) can be discussed, although please try and keep theological discussions down to a minimum.

There's lots of other places you can go to in order to argue about how to interpret Scripture, but as such discussions usually lead to vehement arguing, I'd rather not have that here, especially as it's a pain to deal with it :)

But anyway, enjoy your time here, and I hope to have this around for a long time to come :)

TWTY Administrator
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby TWTY-Admin » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:05 am

Please note that User Registration is Disabled.

This is due to the high amount of spam-bots trying to register, and causing a lot of wasted time for myself when trying to clean up.

If you would like to register, please use the Contact us link near the bottom of the board page to send me an email, along with your desired username, and I shall create you an account, and advise you of your sign-in details.

Any other issues, please use the same Contact us link.
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

Return to “Announcements”