A forum to discuss Bible Translations

The discussion continues

Anyone can post here
Rob

Re: The discussion continues

Postby Rob » Thu May 24, 2012 5:07 pm

I agree - and I don't see Craig as the enemy, it really saddens me that this can't just be solved by him actually reading through TWTY-Admin's information and telling us why/if it is wrong, then we could all come to a point of understanding whatever that is.

Calling Paul gay and evil with contextually removed evidence is the absolute opposite of what Craig wants to be about, yet he's still stomping through it all - and it is damaging, because Craig says things with such authority and conviction that people latch onto it. We can see that in the YY community - there is a whole bunch of people now believing a lie basically because Craig said it was so, and woe betide the ones who oppose it.

*sigh* :(

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Re: The discussion continues

Postby TWTY-Admin » Fri May 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Anyway, TWTY-Admin... ( is your name Steve also ...? :) )
My name certainly is Steve... Steve :P A bit more about me is on the About Me page :)
Sorry I came on your forum here in a confrontational manner.
Actually, I deserved your confrontational manner. It's my fault that it caused us to exchange unpleasantries, and I offer my sincere apologies for them.

Rob's answer pretty much covers everything else :)
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

Return to “For All”