A forum to discuss Bible Translations

Circumcision Questions

Discuss the Renewed Covenant and Paul's writings, or produce your own for discussion!
Royce

Re: Circumcision Questions

Postby Royce » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Very interesting stuff, me and my wife had a baby boy 4 years ago and we opted not to have it done for a few reasons. For one, the Dr. here in the USA simply do it for money and they strap the babies to a board with them screaming and no pain meds then insert a tool to pull it from the penis head before cutting it off. Very painful stuff I would think. Also we didnt feel it was required of him and if we discovered that it was at a later date then our boy could have it done for himself at the time he decides. Thanks for the thread guys. Oh, we literally had to hang a sign on the crib at the hospital to stop them from automatically cutting him. The nurse said they do all the boys without even asking. Crazy stuff our world is becoming.

Rob

Postby Rob » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 pm

wow auto trim! They should at least ask...

Lassie1865

Postby Lassie1865 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Yah says that the 'foreigner' must be circumcised in the heart AND in the flesh in order to enter Yah's home. I do also wonder why this instruction is only for males? There is nothing comparable for women.

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Officiating in the Temple (as per Ezekiel's "uncircumcised in heart and in flesh") is not tantamount to "entering Yahuweh's home".

Especially as, you know, after the 1000 years, the Temple will no longer be a physical place: And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is Yahuweh, God the Almighty, and the Lamb. - Rev 21:22

The reason there's "nothing comparable for women", is due the fact that being physically circumcised has absolutely nothing to do with being a member of Yahuweh's family.

As per the other circumcision threads here: Circumcision is only to do with the Yisra'elites possessing the Land of Yisra'el as an eternal home - nothing else.
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

Return to “Renewed Covenant”