A forum to discuss Bible Translations

Prayer request for Walt

Come here to fellowship with fellow forum members.
BlessYahowah

Prayer request for Walt

Postby BlessYahowah » Wed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Our brother, Walt, an occasional poster on the YY forums, has let us know that he took a tumble from a ladder onto a cement floor. The ball of his femur was jammed into his hip socket, shattering it. I was not clear on what was shattered, his hip or his femur. He was moved from Grand Junction, Colorado, to Denver, Colorado, because the surgeon in Grand Junction admitted that he lacks the skills to administer the proper care. Walt's wife is unable to be at his side.

If you would, please pray that our Father will make a way for Walt's wife to journey to him, and that the surgeons will be able to patch him up as good as new.

Thank you all.

Richard

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Re: Prayer request for Walt

Postby TWTY-Admin » Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 pm

My prayers are with both Walt and his wife
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

danshelper

Postby danshelper » Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Mine too - thanks for letting us know Richard.

Rob

Postby Rob » Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 am

wow that must have hurt!

walt

Postby walt » Sat May 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Yes, it most definitely HURTS. I spent 45 mins Thurs crying like a baby after they did an ultra sound on my liver & gall bladder a couple of hours after I got out of recovery (I did some damage to my organs in the fall my balls are now all red full of the draining blood - scared the heck out of me till the nurse told me why )

The femur went through the pelvis shattering the pelvis, my wife described the x-ray as an shattered egg with broken bits all over the place
They said the surgery should be 2-3 hours - ended up being 6

My wife is feeling guilty because she can't come visit me (it's 4+ hours away)

Thanks for the prayers

TWTY-Admin
Site Admin

Postby TWTY-Admin » Sun May 08, 2011 12:07 am

Ouch - quite the ordeal there Walt! I'm praying for a quick recovery for you :)

Although, you have reminded me why I don't go on ladders
TWTY website and forum Administrator.

Please respect everyone, and try to not get too heated when discussing one's point of view :)

danshelper

Postby danshelper » Sun May 08, 2011 12:20 am

Walt, that sounds absolutely horrible! It's painful even to read about it ... please keep us posted because your updates help us to be more vigilant and specific in our prayers for you! How long is the expected recovery time from this type of injury? YHWH bless you!!
Karen

tagim

Postby tagim » Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 am

Walt, I pray Yah rapidly gives you his blessings and your strength comes quickly to you. Please keep us posted so we see our prayers at work. Stay strong. You will get through this.

Rob

Postby Rob » Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 am

I broke my leg once Walt, and that was painful - but man I think you have won the prize! It's always the odd accidents - my friends son fell off his bike in the back garden and did a similar thing to his elbow (shattered) the other week. He had just come back from snowboarding at the local artificial slope...

Praying it gets better from here up - I am sure it will! Glad you managed to get the operation all sorted out :)

Return to “Fellowship”